9. Biggie appeared an âNew York Undercoverâ where he played himself on a talk show along side M.C. Lyte and Sticky Fingaz.
10. B.I.G. stands for Books Instead of Guns, named by his foundation since his death. The foundation was formed in memory of the rapper and helps bring in books and computers for impoverished schools in New York and Atlanta.
11. Biggie had a clothing line called "Brooklyn Mint".
17. The alias "Biggie Smalls" comes from the 1975 movie "Letâs Do It Again" starrying Sidney Porter and Bill Cosby. A character in the movie played by Calvin Lockhart, was "Biggie Smalls," and was the leader of a group of gangsters.
20. Many hip hop artists still reference Biggie in some way in their music today. Whether his lyrics have been sampled or quoted, Biggie is remembered by tracks from Jay-Z, 50 Cent, Nas, Fat Joe, Nelly, Pharrell Williams, Lil Wayne, Ludacris, Big Pun, and more.